Tuesday, June 15, 2010

new photo site

We are patiently awaiting a phone call from the apprasial guy. We think we will get everything we want out of this deal We just keep hearing more and more good news about it. However, until we really hear from the apprasial guy who is out there right now doing the apprasial we don't really know what kind of deal we are getting. We are just really hoping it comes back at what they are asking or lower. I also wanted to mention that we got a new photosite. the link to it is .. www.allanandsarah7.shutterfly.com There are tons of old pictures and we will be putting new ones on their from now on. I am pretty amazed with their site i liked it alot. I don't like the way they make you upload to it but the layout of the site is great i thought. Go visit the site and see what you think. it has unlimited storage and they never delete photos.

4 comments:

The Thorsrud Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thorsrud Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thorsrud Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thorsrud Family said...

I'm trying to post a comment, and my internet isnt working..I hope I didnt post it 10 times!! haha! ANYHOO.....

Your link is an email address. The link is http://allanandsarah7.shutterfly.com/ :0) :0) :0)