Sunday, August 9, 2009

do you ever just have one of those days..

what i mean is do you ever have one of those days where you just might throttle your child? today was mine! Lilly has been sick as i have mentioned in the previous posts. Well after about 5 days of her whinning and crying she is better. Except she is not better.. she is a brat. She has gotten use to me letting her do whatever to make her happy and getting her way on everything. She has been quite the pill today. I was at the end of my rope with her today so thank God that allan was home today because i just think that i would have been commited to an instution if he was not. i must have spanked lilly like 10 times today. She would lay down and throw a fit like no other over everything.It was happening like every 10 minutes i think. So I'm giving thanks today that god knows our limits. That he doesn't give us anything that we can't really handle. She has been testing me to my limits and maybe god is teaching me patience because it's been trying for sure! So if you have any stories about when you have reached your limits please share because i would like to feel like i'm not the only mom in the world that just gets to that point. ;-)

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

Girl, you're not alone! I reach the end of my rope at 4 PM every day just about. By that time, Katie is good and whiny. Colton is usually very hungry and of course needs me the same time Katie is having a melt down and not minding at all. Usually the only time I get a break is from 9-10:30 AM & 10:00-midnight. That's why you see me a lot around this time of day, blogging or FB. Hang in there, I hear that it gets better. If not, I'll save you a bed by mine at the loony bin. HA HA!