Sunday, September 26, 2010

WE got a dog.
























































Okay i have to get lilly in bed and get in the shower but i want to post a few pics while i have a second. I'll have to write about our weekend later. The highlights are i went to bingo and won tons of money like 13 or 1400 dollars. We also got emma a new bike with my winnigs and a new garage door opener is going to be getting installed in the next few days.!! yeah!! But the biggest highlight is that we got our little dog. Which i think we got permission to name him toby. I think lilly was set on toby as his name no matter what. She thinks we got grammy sandy's dog i think. He is black and long like toby but his name was " scooby" which i guess sounds enough like toby cause he will answer to it. Anyway enjoy the pics i'll write more later.

1 comment:

The Thorsrud Family said...

Love the new pup! He's ADORABLE! I just want to snuggle him right up! Let me know if you need a dog sitter! ha! I guess the distance might be a problem. Hum. The girls look so happy, I am just so happy that they look so happy! These pics made my morning :0) Thanks! Welcome to the family Toby #2!