Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so plans changed again

I'm glad we are running a little ahead of schedule with the wall cause we aren't doing great with me getting anything done. I have a list of stuff I'm suppose to be doing like painting walls touching up cabinets etc. None of it has got done in what 5 days now. Lilly was up again in he middle of the night. I haven't taken her temp to see what it has been but I'm telling you this girl is burning up. I gave her meds right before bed at 9. She wouldn't go to sleep they help but tend to make her hyper. So I don't think she went to sleep till 11? She was back up at 3 hot again and holding her head which was just pitiful. I loaded her up again which is hard cause now she knows she can spit it out. Yep she use to take it like.a champ but not anymore. I'm lucky to get anything in her and I have to hog wrestle her down to even try. So doesn't look like I'm going to get much done again today. Which is stressing me out. There's so much to do and we are running out of time. I'm just praying allan can get done early and help me get some of mine done. Sorry maybe my next post will be more cheery but I'm running on hardly any sleep and I'm stressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember having to sit over Emma with my knees on her arms, squeezing her cheeks and squirting medicine as far back in her throat as possible...then all of a sudden it was no work at all to get her to swallow it.

Anonymous said...

I remember having to sit over Emma with my knees on her arms, squeezing her cheeks and squirting medicine as far back in her throat as possible...then all of a sudden it was no work at all to get her to swallow it.