Friday, March 12, 2010

busy busy bees..










We signed papers with jim edgeworth today and made it official. our house goes on the market on monday the 15th. SOOO soon. so today and the rest of the weekend will be spent wrapping up stuff so they can come take pictures so they can list it and make papers to stick in the box out front.
I posted some pictures of the kitchen floor. that is what we spent most of our time on today. We also painted lots of trim and two brown walls in our living room i took a couple pictures just to show what a mess our house has been in. lol.
lilly went to daycare today but they told me that all she did was lay around. SHe had a complete metldown at dinner tonight and now she is in her bed happy as a lamb. I"m not sure what is going on with her. I however am starting to feel that swollen gland in my throat again so it's time for me to hit the bed. more tomorrow maybe..

No comments: