Friday, March 5, 2010

okay more news..

allan talked to the job and they said the 19th of april is when they could wait to have him. So he agreed to work there if they give him two weeks off to come back and help me get the house moved and settled in. SOO looks like its a yes as long as our house sells.!! please pray that it sells at exactly the right time. not too early caus ei won't have a place to live and not too late cause i want to go be living with my husband!! yikes. I"m very excited but also feel alot like puking! allan is on his wa home so i think we are going to take tonight and celebrate and then get to work bright and early tomorrow morning on the wall or maybe kitchen floor. good night everyone. Keep us in your prayers okay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to tell Em. Better yet I am going to wait and let you guys make the call and tell her (but not till he is on his way :) I am sure everything will work out with the house. Have a good weekend. Ill let you know what I find on this end.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you guys that you finally know your future, and where you will be. We will miss all of you so much, but prayers were answered for us that you are going to be with Emma!! Congrats, and yes prayers that your house sells when you need it to sell. Love, Grammy