Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cleaning like a madwoman

Yes, I've been busting my butt with the help of aaron today getting this house cleaned up. We did chores that just needed to be done. All i have left is finishing the laundry two more loads and making dinner. I have the meatloaf in the overn right now and i need to go peel potatoes but i've been having a pain in my side the last hour. I"m not really sure what it is. The last time i had this feeling everyone in the house got sick with some kind of bad stomach bug. Hope it's not that again.. YUCK!
I did our taxes today too. I was wondering if we were going to have to pay taxes this year. This year we made more than any other year in the past so i was wondering how that would work out. I'm just a ding when it comes to taxes but we apparently are getting back mroe than we ever have. YEah! WE aren't doing anything fun with it. Just sticking it in savings but that's okay!
I went to walmart too and got a bunch of cards for all the coming birthdays and anniversary's. Lilly sat in one of my drainers today. It was hilarious. She was using it as a seat. It looked like a little papason (sp) chair. She had a runny nose today. I don't think she is sick but i'm wondering if she is getting some more teeth. She has been drooling too. Lilly slept in till 9am this morning too. I heard her cry at 730 but i was just exhausted so i ignored her again and she fell back asleep and we both slept till 9. I can't remember the last time i slept in till 9 oclock. lol. It's been a very long time.
Allan is headed home. He has been gone for 3 days i think. He should be here in an hour or so. I guess i better get to peeling potatoes. I'll put the pictures of lilly in her chair up soon.

No comments: