Monday, January 19, 2009

GUESS Who did it???

LIlly DId. She slept thru the night last night. I have no idea why other than she was just really tired i guess. I mean she had a regular nap about an hour and a half yesterday. At about 530 she was so cranky i decided to put her back in her crib. So she feel back asleep. Allan let her sleep about an hour till 630 and he woke her up. He had to fight her to get her up. lol. She came out laid down on the floor and fell back asleep. LOL.. So he put her in the bath tub where i guess she played for a while. Anyway she went back down by 8ish and she never got up once last night. This would be so awesome if she just decided to start sleeping thru the night. I won't hold my breath though. I kinda think it's a fluke. lol.. /However, for whatever reason she slept last night I"m so grateful. I've been running low on sleep so it was super nice. I got up at 8 am and had to go in there and try to wake her up. She still wasn't ready. HEHE.. She slept till 815!!! She also woke up very happy and is watching some cartoons on the floor with her bowl of breakfast snacks.YEAH!!! such a big girl.

No comments: