Thursday, December 18, 2008

So close but so far..

I went to bingo with aaron and tasha last night. Tasha and I were celebrating our math finals and aaron never really gets to go cause he usually works till 9pm and bingo starts at 7pm. Anyway we are excited cause the jackpot games are up to 3700.00 and 4200.00 and they are possible to hit. We waited and waited for those two games and I ended up getting very close. I needed one more number and they called like ten more that weren't mine. It stunk! Aaron missed a bingo and if you miss it they won't pay you. Then tasha missed a bingo. Then we had ones that would have been ours but someone bingo'd right before us.OUr number was next like 3 times. It was a very bad bingo night. lol.. I think we are going to go back and try it one more time tonight. Maybe if we can.
Is Ups running behind? I sent out all kinds of presents and they were suppose to get to most places by the 16th and i haven't heard a word wether they got there or not. hmm..
Today i'm going to finish the laundry and go to the grocery store. It seems like my laundry pile is never ending cause i just can't get to the bottom of it. I'm determined to do it today. !!!

No comments: