Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I can't wait for the relaxing time...

HOlidays are for relaxing with family right? I guess i'm ready for the holidays then cause man I"m done with the running around. lol. I still have to go to walmart today and see the madness of last minute shoppers. I have to pick up lilly and maddie's birthday cake. I got a cute strawberry shortcake one. I picked up everything i needed for dinner at liz's house and mom picked up everything for the birthday party over here on christmas. So we are pretty set here. Aaron is getting ready to go shovel our sidewalks cause we got an inch or two yesterday. It's suppose to snow again on friday bbut this snow may stick around till thursday so we may have a white christmas on the ground anyway. lol..
Hope everyone is having a good holiday so far!

No comments: