Monday, December 29, 2008

My sweet baby is 1 today!





My sweet little girl is turning 1. This first year has been good. I've learned alot and i think that i'm a totaly different person than i was a year ago and that's due to miss lilly.
She was born on Dec 29th,2007 at 1:11am. She wieghed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 inches long. Her hair was pretty brown but has turned very blonde since then. Her eyes have stayed the same gorgeous blue that they have always been since day 1.
We love being parents and are so blessed to have such a sweet little baby girl. Thank you lord for blessing our lives with this sweet kido! here are some pictures of her first year.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!!! It is so amazing how time flys when they are growing up. One moment they are in your arms smiling at you and the next they are off to school :)

TheMasonBunch said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! I'm sorry, I sent your card a little late. Oops! Too much going on around here. I can't believe that it's been a year already. It seems like she was just born yesterday. I hope you have a wonderful day.

We Love You Sweetie!

Auntie Mi