Wednesday, May 5, 2010

off to school..

Today we have a ATI test that tells us how we would do if we took our nclex today. I'm interested to see what it says. I'm still planning on studying like no other for it but still interesetd to see where i would be at. I got my grade for the last unit test we took yesterday. I made a 91.( which was the highest grade out of my study group) yeah.. lol. All the girls i study with did really good though. Most of them did aboe the class average which was 83 for this test. So we are having a busy weekend. we have a yardsale planned and lots and lots of studying for the final. shewww but it's all over on monday. Then the real studying begins. lol. I will have to fill in all of the blank spots. ;-) anyway i'm off to school. hope everyone is having a good hump day!

No comments: