Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lilly getting stuck in my shoe.





She has started saying alot of words and like any true girl she says shoe.. well she says "ssshhhhh".. so she has that part right and we know what she is trying to say. she also says "all gone" "oh moe" for oh no! and "up" and "down". of course all of our names. Except she calls aaron unc and mom she says "yaya" instead of lala. My mom got to talk to emma on her birthday. Emma remembered her. It was cute. Well she said she did but i'm sure they will get to know each other a whole lot this summer. I got my interview at shepard of the valley tomorrow. I'm goign to work a couple graveyard shifts i guess. They needed someone for sunday and monday nights so we will see how it pans out tomorrow.
Tonight we plan on relaxing. Allan is going to the chiropractor today and i'm going to cook up some yummy porkchops, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner. Have a nice night in. Watch some tv and relax!!!! I'm tempted to take the phone off the hook and go to bed at 8. lol

No comments: