Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy fathers day to all the wonderful dad's!

Fathers Day, Happy Fathers Day, Animated Butterflies, Keefers Pictures, Images and Photos

I am wishing my husband a wonderful father's day. He is out working supporting all of us even today! Honey you do a wonderful job at everything you do. The girls love you and love spending time with you. Your a great dad and you don't care to get your hands dirty doing it.. lol love you!

Happye father's day to my two daddy's too! Byron thank you for being there for me all the years i was growing up. Mike thank you for being there for me when i needed you out in california. It was great to have family so close and be accepted instantly. You both mean the world to me! love you guys!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Fathers Day Allan!!!!!!

You guys should make a Jacksonville trip!

Its like a million degrees here!