Friday, June 5, 2009

i'M OFF..

Yep I'm off to an interview at Shepard. We will see how it goes. I have to tell them i need a week of vacation off the bat and that i can't work the shift they want me to when school starts so .. I guess they will either take what they can get or find someone else. lol. We will just have to wait and see. Carissa is coming over to watch lilly because today is also mine and mom's spa day. We didnt get to schedule together so her's was at 10 am and mine is at 2 pm.Mom finds out her schedule tomorrow so we will have to see how all this works out. I'm a little nervous about everyone of us having a job but i think it will be good if we can schedule it just right. lol.. I may end up having to take lilly with me to pick up emma at the airport. I wasn't really wanting to do this. The ride is 4 hours there and 4 hours back. That is a very long time to be in the car and it wouldn't be so bad if i had someone going with me but it's just me. On the way back the girls can play together but there might be hard. ..I may find a babysitter who knows. The girl down the street has watched lilly quite a bit and lilly really likes her so maybe if mom is working she wont' go in till the afternoon and then i can just get the girl to come over for a few hours in the afternoon. We will see i guess. I'll let you all know how the interview goes when i get back. See ya!

No comments: