Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm stressed!

Yep it's official. I have butterflies in my belly about starting school tomorrow. It just doesn't seem like it can be real. lol.. I just don't think i will be 100% ready ever though. I'm breaking in my shoes, reading the last 100 pages of the assigned reading today, trying to find a bag big enough to carry all of these books, hmm what else. TONSSSSS....
Lilly didn't sleep good last night either. She just fights it for as long as she can. she slept in our bed for an hour or two and then my arm fell asleep so i tried moving her back to her crib.. yeah didn't work! she was awake and wanting to play. I just can't do it anymore especially with school starting. So she had to go in her crib and cry for a while. I was wondering just how long she would cry. I've heard kids crying for like an hour or 2 and the parents just enduring or checking on them. I was scared. lol She cried for maybe 10 minutes but then she would ger quite and i would think i needed to check on her and she would make a noise. I think she was in there talking to her bears. Then she would cry for another minute or two and then talk to her bears again. It was funny. So i don't know if i fell asleep first or if she did but it went okay. WE were both tired though because that was goign on at 4 am. So we slept in really late today. She slept in till 9 and i slept in till 10 which is unheard of. I can't remember the last timie i slept in that late. Ridiculous. I felt like half my day was gone. So i've been running around and sending people on errands and reading my stinky books. lol...
Allan is back from the store so i have to go check the list i gave him and see if he got it straight. lol

No comments: