Monday, October 10, 2011

Picture day..

Okay so it's just random pictures of what we have been up to the last few days. WE went to denny's this morning cause once again i was craving seasoned fries for breakfast.. lol. The kids love dennys though. I think it's the chocolate chip pancakes that capture their interest. But our days have been filled with visits to the park and pool. I just sit and watch and take pictures at the park but we have been going over to my mom's heated pool to swim. Our pool in the backyard has gotten too cold and i'm not sure if the chemicals are right in it right now since my pool boy (aka husband) is in africa.

Emma taking a break.

Lilly trying to keep up with her big sister.



Lilly putting her shoes on the right feet. We seldom have them on the right feet for some reason. LOL.


Lilly being a big girl. She makes my heart pound slightly when she climbs on bigger things but she is pretty careful and seems to do it just fine.









No comments: