10 things I'm thankful for right now!!!!
1. that my husband made it home safe from africa.
2. that i can hear the sweet voice of my husband while he cheers his team on downstairs and hear my 3 year old sweet pea cheering on dora in the other room.
3. I had a massage today and it was so relaxing.
4. We have a wonderful house full of food and it is kept a nice temperature of 75 degrees. ;-) can't forget the basics.
5. That i have a job that lets me take time off whenever i need to and pretty much make my own schedule. It's handy.
6. That my step daughter has moved much closer to us and we are able to see her alot right now.
7. That my mom and brother live down the road from us and even though they struggle from time to time they are close enough that we can help them and they can help us. It's nice to have family so close
8. I'm thankful for my friends too. I have made some neat new ones and I have got to keep some old ones that are dear. I love being able to call all of them and talk from time to time.
9. I'm thankful that it's the end of the year. I love all these fun holidays coming up. I'm also very glad that while allan won't be here for thanksgiving he will get to be home for christmas. yeah!
10. I'm also very thankful and blessed that we are having another little baby. I know i have been complaining like crazy but the truth is i'm very thrilled to be pregnant even when it is stinky and tiring and well if i keep going down this road it will ruin my point that i'm thankful for it! ;-)
We're all okay here.
3 weeks ago