Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goodnight moons weekly song link up..



Okay i picked this song because I am resting.. and being lazy and i'm pregnant and i'm suppose to be doing nothing. Not lifting, not stressing, not not not... anyway So i'm not doing anything today.
ON a different note my hubby comes home from africa today. We live in phoenix and a few days ago i thought our AC went out and I have been dreading having him come straight home and fix it after being on a plane for 20+ hours. Well i decided to double check it today.. Working fine so far! I think a rock or stick must have gotten in there when our neighbor was doing yard stuff. Who knows but so far it's nice and cool in our house still. I'm sure some of you are wondering why we have the air on in OCT but notice i said we live in phoenix. We had one nice cool week and it's back up in the high 90's this week. Might hit 100 today or tomorrow.
Anyway enjoy the song link up. Go over to goodnight moons blog and check it out. You can find a link on my sidebar. ;-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha I LOVE this song! I can't wait for the day I can do NOTHING and have a lazy day.... don't foresee one in my future for a while... though I really wish I did!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I love this song - though that's because I'm quite lazy, though sadly I don't have the reason of pregnancy!