Thursday, January 13, 2011

THat's right this is how we roll.. lol lilly's new scooter she got for christmas got loaded into the truck and i think her dad thought this was hilarious. It is a funny little sight.
My mom ( aka grandma lala) got her bike tire fixed finally. ( thank you allan) and so she came to the park on this ride.
Lilly decided to let other kids play with her scooter and opted for her newest ride which she got for her birthday. We have had a bouncing cow but both emma and lilly love these bouncing toys so we decided our house needed a new one to go with the cow.
She was so excited about playing in the park with friends.
This was her last night. When she poses for a picture she always turns her head and looks to the side. Not sure why but it was cute her playing in my shoes. i can remember doing this in anyone's closet that would let me.
Stay tuned for an update on our party and a cute lilly story. I'm going on 4 hours of sleep still so I"m headed to bed but i'll update tomorrow if i can.
Here is a link to our shared site. If you aren't a member and want to be just send me a request. ;-) http://allanandsarah7.shutterfly.com/

No comments: