Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Facts

random facts

I saw this over at pickles and cupcakes blog and thought I would do it too.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8am...the real time i actually got up. But I was up roaming around the house at 4am. I just can't seem to sleep right now. I always feellike taking a nap but I don't but then i can't sleep at night either.

2. How do you like your steak?
I"m not really a steak dinner kind of girl. OR meat in general so i'm defintely a well done person. I think if it's burned that's ok.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
crap it's been a while now. We have to free coupons right now to go and we haven't went. I want to see the help but i think i want to read the book first. Other than that i don't even know whats out.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
WEll I've been totally in love with true blood, before that i was going thru the nip tuck episodes. This fall all my regular shows come back on like desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, house, private practice. ( i did watch one tree hill.. i admit it.)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
somewhere with four seasons and huge yard so i can have a garden. Probably in the south or east coast somewhere.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I haven't had anything yet and I'm starting to feel sorry about that. (this baby does not like it when i don't have something in there)

7. What is your favorite food?
umm i love pizza, a good chicken salad, baked potatoes with all the toppings, southern barbque ( i know i said i didn't like meat but southern bbq is so sweet it doesn't taste like meat) i like american/mexican food ( like tex mex)

8. Foods you dislike?
sea food. wont touch it! gag!

9. Favorite place to eat?
I tried CArraba's the other day and it was so tasty I can't wait to go back.
But i also love joes bbq in downtown gilbert.

10. Favorite dressing?
honey mustard

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
a VW Jetta

12. What are your favorite clothes?
well anything comfy. I guess soon it will be anything that "fits"

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'd love to see paris, but i want to take allan to somewhere tropical for a vacation. We never really went on a honeymoon so I'd like to go even if it's to hawaii. Thailand is the place i likes the best when i was in the military. I'd like to go there again.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full...

15. Where would you want to retire?
IN a small town on the outskirts of a bigger town. Where you know people and they know your kids. With a garden and flowers.

16. Favorite time of day?
i'm most productive in the morning, but i like the evening when I get " me " time.

17. Where were you born?
san diego, CA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
not a huge fan but I don't mind watching football on tv and I like kentucky basketball.

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
I love candles that smeel like you just made a cake or pie or cookies. sweet smells that you could eat.

20. What is your favorite face cream?
i don't use face cream that much but i did get some that i love and can't remember the name. I"m going to have to start using it more.

21. Favorite baby/kids products?
these raspberry pacifiers that the kids chew on and teeth on. They were the only ones lilly used.

22. People watcher?
yeah they amuse me.

23. Are you a morning or night person?
morning

24. Do you have any pets?
yep, rocky the horror dog i'd like to get rid of.. blah blah blah. Yes i'm not a dog girl. He is big and clumsy and chews still. However, my family loves him and he swims in the pool by himself so that's kinda cool so for now i'm stuck with him.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
WEll I'm pregnant and my husband is starting a new job where he is going to be gone for a month at a time. So yes i guess that's exciting and nerverackin all at the same time.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don't really remember wanting to be anything. I dreamed of being a mom i guess till i was a teen ager then i wanted nothing to do with kids. Now i'm a mom and I'm a nurse and I'm okay with both. ;-)

27. What is your favorite memory?
how on earth do you pick one? when my husband got on one knee, when lilly was born, when i graduated nursing school, oh gosh the list just goes on.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
see above. I am not an animal person. I love baby animals but I don't like them when they grow up to be puppies or teen cats.

29. Are you married?
yes.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
most of the time I do, but sometimes I don't

31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. everyone wrecks me but luckily i haven't been too hurt. I also got rearended by an unisured motorist, I hit parked things. When i was a teen i backed up the care in the garage with the door open, as an adult i hit a parked car and a stop sign. see a trend here?

32. Any pet peeves?
people being two faced and not just coming out with what is botherin them. If you have an issue just address it and move on. Keeping quiet and never telling the person what the problem is doesn't solve anything.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
pepperoni, sausage, onion, bell pepper

34. Favorite flower?
gerber daisy

35. Favorite ice cream?
pralines and cream from baskin robbins

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
arbys right now.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I did not fail.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
well i get a ton of junk mail but i think it was allan.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
the nursery. I want to plant so many things right now but we are trying to save money and behave while allan is transitioning into this new job.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
not lately but I do have a spontaneous streak.

41. Like your job?
yes. I'm begining to think I'm underpaid now and sometimes i feel like they take advantage of me but I generally do like it.

42. Broccoli?
only with cheese in a casserole

43. What was your favorite vacation?
thailand or australia or hawaii, or guam. oh i don't know.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
my sister and i had thai food yesterday downtown.

45. What are you listening to right now?
the morning show

46. What is your favorite color?
purple

47. How many tattoos do you have?
1 and i wish i didn't even have it.

48. Coffee drinker?
no

49. Nicknames?
not really

50. What are you doing next?
going to make some breakfast for me and lilly

No comments: