Sunday, September 27, 2009

I saw a post today that i liked..

it went like this.. The road to success is not straight. There is a curb called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. Your will have flats called jobs, but if you have a spare called Determination,an engine called Perseverance, and insurance called Faith, you will make it to a place called Success!!
We have had a very nice weekend. However with school and everything else going on i get a little lost at times. I want to be there to help people when they need it but i feel so overwhelmed in my own life at times that it is hard. So i really liked that post today. I think my friend that posted it must feel the same things that i've been feeling. lol.
We have lots of family stuff going on right now. I'm not going to go into big details on here. Just keep all of us in your prayers when you can. :-)
I'm headed out to bingo to get my alone fun time in for the weekend. Tomorrow i have another study group for our upcoming renal test. We only have 5 test and 1 final exam in this class. It seems like it is flying. I can't keep up but i'm doing fine. I made an 89 on the first test and about 80% failed it with less than a 75%, so i have to keep in mind that even though it feels crazy and like i don't know anything apparently it is in there somewhere. lol. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

No comments: