Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm studying my behind off.. and playing wii..

Yes i have taken little breaks here and there from all the studying to play the wii and we are having so much fun. Allan and I have been really close and getting along so well the last few days. Do you all ever feel that way in your marriages? It just feels like closeness again. I don't know how to describe it really. Maybe we are just concentrating on each other more the last few days.
Anyway, my studying is crazy lately. They are really cramming us before spring break. Lots of tests and just busy busy busy stuff. I did manage to squeeze a lunch with the girls in the other day. We went to the lime leaf which is that really good asain bistro. yummy and fun.
Lilly has been a terror. She is still getting those teeth in. She takes forever to get them in. She has been fun though. She has been throwing the basketball and then she does a little dance. It's cute to watch. She is still trying to crawl on everything.
I can't really think of anything else going on around here. Just the same old same old with everyone else. ;-)

No comments: