Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long day!

Allan started putting in our new sink in the kitchen at 9 am and it's now 9pm and we just got done. It's a pretty new sink but a real pain in the you know what. lol.. My husband is an electrician not a plumber that's for sure. I don't blame him at all it's the old plumbing in this house. Well the old everything in this house. YUCKKKK!
Lilly and I went over to nolan and liz's house and had a nice dinner with them and the kids. All the cousins played so well. Jake finally warmed up to me and came and sat in my lap. He is such a cutie pie. Maddie is growing up. She talks alot and i had to get her parents to interpret alot of what she said. It reminded me of Emma. I use to not have a clue what she was saying half the time. LOL. Yes maddie is a little firecracker and the BIG girl on campus. lol.
I'm beat and so is allan so this will be a very short post. I didn't take pictures of the cousins together but liz and nolan took some so hopefully they will post them or email them.
Tomorrow i have a busy day I'm going to school till 11 and then i have to be at the hospital from noon till 5pm to get my ID badge and do some more orientation. Tuesday i start out at the rehab center. Should prove interesting. ;-)Good night you all!

No comments: