Thursday, February 9, 2012

Goodnight moons weekly link up



okay i just really love that song. I mean you know your spouse so well right? And yet there are these parts to everyone that you never really know. I like to think that there is still magic in a relationship because you will never fully know the tiniest parts to the other person no matter how close you grow and so that always can give you room to keep growing together. Maybe i'm rambling and feeling a little romantic today. lol... either way enjoy the song!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am a military blogger and would love to become blog buddies. My blog is here: http://bearatsea.blogspot.com/
And I am already following you, I would love to hear from you!

Nicolle said...

I know exactly what you are saying here. :) I love this song too.