Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Home sweet Home!

We finally made it back home. It really has felt like a long trip. I mean like we were gone forever. We had such a good time and got to see just everyone down there in texas. FRiends and Family! So fun. But it feels good to be blogging from my home computer in my pajama's.. hehe! I just looked at the clock and realized it's almost 11pm. We got home around 3pm today and have been busy since then. I dropped off presents at my mom's house and let lilly see LALA and Aaron. WE visited for a while then we came back home and allan has been busy fixing our security system. We have always had one but never plugged it up so he has been testing it and getting it working the way he wants it before he leaves again. ;-) So lilly and I watched some movies tonight. She loved the frosty the snowman show and rudolph show. We set the dvr to record a ton of christmas shows while we were gone so her and emma can watch one or two every night before christmas and drink hot chocolate till there hearts are content. Well that is if i go to the store tomorrow and get groceries because let me tell ya.. this house is bare! i didn't get any groceries before we left thinking it would go to waste or bad before we got back. WEll it shows.. nothing in the house at all. We are going to have to eat breakfast out in the morning cause i can't even offer allan and lilly cereal cause we don't have milk in the house. lol.. So grocery shopping is a must tomorrow. I also have to go get a TB test done at work. It's free if i drive up there and apparently mine expires tomorrow and they really need me to work on sat and i can't work if i don't have it done soooo guess i'm driving up there. I talked to my friend niki that I work with tonight on the phone and she is working tomorrow so at least i'll get to see her for a few minutes. She said it felt like i had been gone for a month and she is having sarah withdrawals.. lol. We are still having a christmas dinner at our house probably on the 23rd so i'm hoping her and her husband finally make it down. Allan hasn't met them yet so I'm pretty sure he thinks I have make believe friends, but they are real!
anyway I still plan on posting pictures but our computer is on the fritz half the time so i haven't decided wether or not I should try to upload from a new camera onto this computer or wait.. or what. We are at a crossroads deciding to buy a new computer or not. WE just bought a new monitor but it looks like the motherboard is going out too now so I should have just bought a whole newe thing probably. Oh well.. I'm sure we will figure something out soon. Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Glad you are home safe and sound from Texas! I do like you, we use all the groceries before we leave on a big trip...but then I'm too tired to get to the grocery store right when we get home. Enjoy the rest of your week. :)