Monday, November 28, 2011

Only a few days late.. haha

Sorry we are just busy around here getting ready for allan to come home and finishing our shopping and wrapping of christmas presents. I have an appointment or work every day this week and I only work one day. I am getting my hair cut and colored, I have to take my car in for an oil change and to make sure it's trip ready, I have a doctors apt for the baby, just something every day. Allan comes home on wed night late. Thursday we are picking emma up from school so she will get to see him before we head to texas on saturday morning.
Our tree is up and decorated, there are presents under it, I only threw up once this morning.. so I'm feeling accomplished. HAHA. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We did.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Where are you headed to in Texas??

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! :)