Friday, August 6, 2010

nothing much has changed..

there really isn't alot going on around here. alan is still working nights for the next few nights so me and lilly are doing things to occupy our time. I started woing out with my friend anna. She was a marine and well like me.. she isn't as small as she use to be. we have both gotten out of the service and we both had babies and well so we decided it was time to try to start losing some lbs. We really aren't so worried about lbs we aren't going to weigh ourselves at all cause i think it can just discourage you. So we started last friday and did a 30 minute workout. The next day we went to the water park with the kids and that pretty much was our workout. Everyone was exhausted after that. All day in the sun and climbing stairs to the slides over and over and then just even swimming around .... yeah that was a workout. Then we took a few days off cause jeff's family was in town ( anna's husband) So yesterday we picked back up cause they went home and i did 35 minutes on the eliptical machine and burned 407 calories. Tonight we did the same thing but for 40 minutes and i burned 463 calories. We also made dinner together each night and we had pear salad ( sandy you gave me this recipe and everyone has been going hog wild over it down here) Tonight we had baked chicken. I feel pretty great after we work out but we need to start doing it during the day cause ever want to go to bed after it and well i already have rouble sleeping when allan isn't here. Tomorrow anna is going to go to a casting call for biggest loser. it would be a long shot for her to get on it but you never know so she wants me to go with her. It's at a mall here in town so i guess i might try to crawl out of bed early and got with. It should be interesting. ;-) alright well time for bed. hope everyone is having good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have to let me know about the casting call. I need to start working out again. I feel so much better when I do. It is amazing how your energy goes up.