Friday, April 24, 2009

scratch that itch..

So allan has broken out in a rash all over his body. He went to the doctor yesterday and they told him it might be fifth disease. I guess this is a illness that usually happens in kido's but adults can get it too. I was questioning the doctors call on this one because one sign of fifths is that the rash that comes after your contagious usually starts on the face. Allan doesn't have the rash on his face or hands or feet. So I'm not really sure about this. I tend to believe it's a reaction to some medicine he has taken. I dont' know what but i'm not a doctor. Anyway so the doctor has given him medicine to take and so far it hasn't helped. In fact allan says it's worse today. I'm a little concerned because he is out of town and i can't keep my eye on it. He is suppose to be out of town for five days but he may end up coming home tonight or tomorrow to get treated again. I'll keep you posted on it.

Lilly still loves her babysitter jaime. She is always happy to go play with her. It's really cute. I gave lilly pigtails today. I couldn't beleive she stayed still the first time to let me put them in and i also couldn't believe she didn't try to pull them out because she hates hats on her head so i figured she wouldn't like her hair up either. Lilly is still the most loving little thing. She keeps giving everyone kisses and she justs loves playing with people. I think she is going to be a social butterfly when she gets bigger. She has been trying to talk alot more. It's sounding a little bit more like words everyday. she says "all done" and she has started yelling for my mom "yaya" it was suppose to be lala but i think L's are too hard for kids sometimes. Aaron swears she has said "unc" for uncle to him. last night she got wired and stayed up till 3 am. I gave up at 1230 and went to bed cause i had class but mom stayed up with her. We don't really know why she wouldn't go to sleep. She cried and cried and we rocked and rocked.. then we gave up and played.. it went on and on. Ridiculous but i have to say she has been really mellow today and she only got an hour nap cause we AREN'T doing that again. lol..

I only have two more weeks of school.. !!!!! I'm so excited. I can not wait to be done with this year! I have made some great friends too. We are all busy but we like to get together from time to time and hang out away from class. They are helping keep my sane while i'm in these classes. lol.

Lets see what else has been going on around here. WE still haven't gotten to our projects yet. I may try to work on the kitchen this weekend but we will have to see. We have been doing paperwork stuff though. We got our wills filled out and notorized down at the courthouse. We also refinanced our house recently. It dropped our payment way down which is nice since we bought our new truck not long ago. We booked our trip to alabama for this summer. I'm thinking about making some more plans for when emma comes. A couple of camping trips or just some weekend trips to different parts of wyoming. We will have to see. I have been doing some yard work. My flowers are up but there aren't any blooms yet. I planted some grass seed in the front yard too. I like that this rain is keeping it wet for me. ;-)

Anyway I need to go lay down on the couch while lilly is busy playing with her toys in front of me. Have a great weekend!

No comments: