Friday, December 3, 2010

Some of the decorations at our house






















I just wanted to share some of the things we put out this year. We have been having a good time decorating the tree and stuff but also all the little things we put out are fun. Our house is starting to look pretty festive. I'm getting ready to go celebrate with my husband. He is taking me on a dinner date to Texas Roadhouse. I love their bread and salads. So enjoy the pics and post some of the decorations at your all's house. I love getting cute ideas. Also i apologize for the crappy pictures they were taken with my cell phone.

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

Pretty! I love the stuffed elves. Katie is aggravating me about putting up Christmas. She is so impatient. LOL! I want us to paint the Living Room & Kitchen before putting up all the decorations. We did go ahead and put up the inflatable Snowman and the lighted deer and sleigh. I'll have to post pictures one day, when I have time. Thank you for sharing.