Wednesday, January 13, 2010

its going great!

I have been back to school for two days and its going really well so far. I'm back at the new hospital which I love. The teacher is great so far. Very smart lady that takes the time to teach you. So I like it again. When you like the instructor your with its so much better! I took out about 20 staples down the front of this lady's belly today. That was interesting cause I had only done stiches before. They came out a lot easier than I thought they would. That was the only new thing I really did.
Allan is back on the road again. Which is fine he has been home since he took off for emma coming. I think that was around the 20th of december. So I think this was the longest he has been home in a long time.
Our local olive garden has opened up here and its calling my name. We are going to try to go with liz and nolan for his birthday this weekend. Should be fun. Anyway, that's all the news I have for now!

No comments: