Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's totally official.. lol

Yep I'm definetly leaning towards being an OR nurse. Today i started at the new hospital here in town. I really can't say enough great things about this place. If any one of my family members has any problems we will for sure go to this one. All the rooms are private rooms. The nursing/patient ratio is 1 to 4. It's so clean. We had lunch in their cafeteria and i usually hate hospital food. WEll they had lasagna and salad and foccia bread. It was fantastic. They also had rice crispy treats for desert and i have to tell you it was fantastic like someone made it at home. Getting back to the OR part. I was able to go in and see a back surgery today and it was great. I was so impressed with the level of care and what all the OR nurses do in there. I think that i have picked a field.. Now i need to graduate and find a jobbie job. lol.. I'm telling you it was awesome. I didn't know if i would have the stomach to actually look in the incision and see someone's inside. Well i did after a little bit and that was totally eye opening. lol. I was so impressed with the staff out there. Anyway i'm sure i'll talk more about this later but lilly is throwing a fit right now. She hasn't had a nap at all today so she is worn out and in turn is wearing me out.

No comments: