Thursday, November 13, 2008

yummy cookies

I found a recipe on the back of a bag of reese peanut butter pieces for some chocolate cookies with peanut butter drops in them I made a big batch of them today and they are wonderful. If your in the grocery store and want some good cookies pick up a bag of the drops and use that recipe. There are a few ingredients so i'm not going to write out the whole recipe here but they are good cookies. I think my date with maddie is getting canceled cause liz is pretty sick today and doesn't know if maddie is sick or not. Pray for liz. She was throwing up i guess this morning and that is never really fun when you are pregnant.
So i'm baking away. i have those chocoalte/pb cookies done and some regular old chocolate chip cookies done. I may start a batch of sugar cookies but maybe not. I need to do some math homework so i think i might start that instead. The house smells wonderful. I just love the smell of fresh baked cookies. yumm yumm!

No comments: