Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Does anyone else feel the holidays coming on.

Yes i have started wanting to bake stuff. I'm going to start baking cookies soon. I have different recipes and I'm going to make alot of sugar cookies and decorate them. I have a few plastic cute christmas containers to put them in. So some people will be getting baked goods as presents. I think i may send some home with maddie tomorrow night for Liz and nolan. I know their family is keen on cookies and liz has made so much biscotti for everyone she could probably use someone making things for her once in a while. LOL. So i'm going to spend tomorrow cooking cookies and then pick up miss maddie to go see Madagscar 2. Should be fun.
I joined a gym and i haven't been to it once yet. I just never have anytime and well to be honest cooking cookies sounds funner than sweating. lol. I think i might go tonight. I want to swim or sit in the hottub for a few minutes. Allan and Aaron have the same gym now so they have plans to go play racketball sometime soon. Allan is of course out of town working again but should be home tomorrow. Lilly is still having a tough time with her teeth and now has a runny nose to go with it. YUCK!
Mom has Elaine( sandy's friend) picking her up on friday to go do something. So that's whats going on around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been getting recipes together to start baking too :) I love baking at this time of year! Make sure to warn Aaron to watch out with Allan playing raquetball...he is dangerous LOL