Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HUMP Day!

It's only the middle of the week? It is surely suppose to be friday right? I have had such a busy week. Clinical and classes have been keeping me busy. I have an apt this afternoon with a womens clinic. Yeah.. fun huh? Tomorrow i have a resource commitee meeting in the afternoon for the college. Friday is my advising day to turn in my schedule for next semester. I"m taking 10 credits next semester and for not being considered full time it's a load I'm telling you. There is a ballet at a local school on sunday that i really want to go see but.. I don't know if i will have time. I have classes on monday and tuesday next week and then wed i pick up emma so sometime this weekend i need to get to the grocery store and pick up things for thanksgiving. Allan's parents are coming up here to have thanksgiving with us and see the girls. Emma is staying with us from wed till sunday. We have pictures on saturday. II'm doing my christmas shopping on black friday so yeah It's a little hectic around here for the next week or two. I'm hoping it all calms down so we can have a great thanksgiving with all the family. We are doing the traditional turkey dinner maybe a little ham and all the fixin's. lol. I'm getting hungry thinking about it. YUMMY!!
Anyway have a good rest of the week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma will be so happy to have turkey!! She keeps asking if it is Thanksgiving yet cause she wants to eat turkey LOL