Wednesday, November 5, 2008

busy busy busy

It seems to still be going a 100 miles per hour around here. I've been going to my clinicals. They have been very interesting. It's fun to finally help people and to actually get to give meds and do stuff on real people. lol..Elkhorm Rehab center is a really nice place. Everything is so clean and nice there. It was opened in jan so that is probably why.
Lilly is finally getting those teeth in. I don't know if you all have been keeping up with this but it seems like she started teething months ago. Then stopped and then started on and on.. Anyway one of the big front ones is almost thru and i can see 2 of her side ones coming in too. I don't see the other front one though.. It's strange. I have no idea how long it will take for all of them to get thru but it looks like she has a good start on 3 at least. The bottom two have been up for a long time. She has started saying dad-deeee. It's random and not really too allan. He will be in the bedroom and she will yell it. It's cute. She waves at people now too. I've caught her three times today sticking her nose and mouth against the glass on the front door. It's hilarious to see her nose all scrunched up. I can't get the camera up there in time to see it but it's so funny.
I did some christmas wrapping. I'm all done with the kido's here and need to start on the adults but i think i'm going to wait till black friday. Aaron's birthday is coming up. I got him a couple presents and i'm going to cook him a crab dinner sometime this weekend i think. He was so excited cause he got to go to the buckcherry concert lastnight with his girlfriend. She got two free tickets and he found out last minute that he could be off work in time to go. So They had a ton of fun. ;-)
Allan came home tonight and his friend Nate Petron(sp) called and said that he is in town for a week so I guess they are going to hang out if they get a chance this weekend maybe. Lilly has a flu shot this weekend. Poor thing. I have one math test to study for on monday but that's it so it should be a relaxing weekend hopefully.
I baked a pumpkin pie. I think i'm just getting in the mood for the holidays. Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
Hope the rest of the week is good for everyone!

No comments: