Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday

Today is simply gorgeous outside. We met up with my mom after we slept in till 930. That's late for us . We went and had lunch with mom at a Mexican food spot. Then we went to try's marketplace and got a few things. We bought a new umbrella for outside in the pool. We went with red patio cushions and umbrella. The splash of color is nice in the backyard. So when we got home we went outside and I cleaned the filters in the pool. Lilly has watered everything In the yard and made a fresh mud pie . I think we have been out here for 3 hours now. I'm enjoying having the day off. It's like 82 degree out today . Lilly swung in her porch swing for at least an hour. She is happy to be outside too. I guess it's time to go inside and do some dishes and stuff though. Hope everyone else is enjoying today!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I wish Boyd would sleep in like that! Now you have me craving Mexican food. :) The weather is nice here too. We are loving it. Have a great evening!