Sunday, July 3, 2011

Leslie came to visit. We have been having tons of fun. We have played bingo because she was my original bingo partner from way back in the day in california. We have also went out to eat a few times. And today we went and had a barbque with john and serra. Today we are at bingo again. Some guy just won 24 thousand dollars. I can't even imagine winning that kind of money. Tomorrow I take her back to the airport. It was a short trip but a fun one. I think allan and I are gonna have to try to plan a trip to visit her and her husband when he gets back from deployment sometime. They live in florida. I can always use an excuse to visit a beach. I hope everyone is having a fun and safe fourth of july weekend. I plan on watching fireworks with lilly and my bbrother aaron tomorrow night. Happy 4th!

No comments: