Thursday, July 19, 2012

Olivia is two months old

Olivia is two months old now. I feel like I've said that a time or two already. I guess cause everyone is always asking how the baby is. She had her doctor apt today. She is in the fifty percentile for both height and weight. He weighed in at a whopping 11.7 and she is 22 3/4 inches long. We got her first shots and did fine with them. She screamed and then slept most of the day. She is growing and has a cute little personality. Se still grunts and makes funny faces and smiles. She has giggled a couple times too which is cute. I just live her so much already. I also really love my sweet Lilly bug. She has been pretty super having a little sister to adjust to. I asked her if she wanted to give Olivia back and she said "no never" ! Lilly is being a good helper too while her dad is gone. She restocks the diapers for me and gets clothes for Olivia. She always tries to dress her in funny things. I think cause she has a funny sense of style. The other day as decided to wear moms tank top as a dress. She said it was a pretty gown. Haha! Today I told her to go get dressed and she made a grand entrance down the stairs dressed in shorts and a tank but had put on a floppy hat, sunglasses and topped it all off with a scarf I had made her for Christmas. She wears this scarf all the time And dons a whole different personality to go with it. Lilly has quite the imagination and I'm always surprised when grown ups take such interest in her. They seem to think she is adorable and so funny cause no one ever knows what she is going to do or say next. My sweet funny girl. Emma has been over a few times too while Allan has been in Africa. She wants to hold Olivia a lot. I find this sweet and nerve racking all at the same time. Pretty sure she still wants nothing to do with a dirty diaper. Both kids act like the diaper might bite them even if it's wrapped up where nothing will get on them. Sometimes they ask if it's a poopy one or a pee one.. Not sure why.. They don't want poop or pee getting on them. Lol Allan gets home next week and I can't wait! E can't either. Today they served fish heads for lunch. Fish heads! Gross! So he is looking forward to some real food. I'm gonna have to break out my recipe book again. Anyway everyone have a great night!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I can't believe Olivia is already 2 months old!!! I am glad to hear she is doing well. I bet you will be glad when your hubby gets home.

Hope you are doing good!
xo