Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy as a bumblebee

Allan is on his final week out on the rig before he comes home for a month. We have been so busy lately. I went back to work after being off for about two months. It's nice to be back but a lot has changed. Some nurses quit and other people were let go. So I'm playing catch up a little. Olivia is two months old now and has earned her spot in the family haha. She switched over to formula now. We only made it 6 weeks for breastfeeding. The formula constipated her and everything I tried just hasn't helped but I think she might be adjusting now. She has had a few nights now of screaming fits. She has been great most of the time for babysitters. I seem to be the lucky one that has to endure her fury! Lilly loves Olivia but did ask me why I didn't love her so much and why I loved baby Olivia the other night. It broke my heart a little and I had to snuggle up with her and tell her I loved her soooo much and that she was my first special baby. We are all looking forward to dad getting home. I'll be able to give them both attention better hopefully when I have an extra set of hands around here. Othe than taking care of babies there isn't too much going on. We are having a hot summer but the last few days we have had monsoon weather. I love a good storm but our backyard was pretty flooded after three storms. Olivia gets her first set of shots this week. Wish us luck. Anyway I have been up since 4 am so I'm going to bed while I can. Goodnight! ;0)u

No comments: