Wednesday, August 10, 2011

oh the stress..

Ok not to sound like a complainer, cause I am very happy to have a job, but if any of you have went thru state inspections you will know what I'm talking about. Ahhhhhhhhh. I'm workin tues till Friday this week and the state is here doing their survey. The place is a zoo! Yesterday went ok because it was honestly like taking an open book test. Three of them made a line for me and asked me questions about patients. Same questions every time. I was able to look up the answers in my records and I think I did fine. Today is when the madness really starts. They have to watch me perform skills. I do these skills everyday but anytime you have someone watching over your shoulder makes it a little nerveracking.
On a lighter note emma starts her first day of school today. Third grader! Good luck emma. Alright well I gotta go in and face the music wish me luck!

No comments: