Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The happenings

Emma is here all week. She is going to camp at the YMCA. She seems to be enjoying it a lot. The fried an egg on the sidewalk today and yes it really did fry cause we live in Phoenix. She has also made slim an other activities and they take th summing and let them do the rock climbing wall for exercise so it sounds like it is fun for her. Lilly loves having Emma around. She really has so much fun playing with her. Olivia is growing more and more everyday. She weighed in at a whopping 9.15 at her one month check up. I had my 6 week check up and that went fine too. The doctor wrote me a note to go back to work in another couple weeks. She wouldn't let me go early. ( she knows I'm a nurse) we call Olivia the baby beast. She grunts and makes all sorts of funny noises so when Lilly and I are awake an Trying to be quiet we play a game and say " don't wake the baby beast" then Olivia grunts and I say" hurry kiss her so she will stay a princess" Lilly kisses her an Olivia grunts some more and I say" too late we have awoken the baby beast" I know it's silly but they seem to get a real tickle out of pretending she is a wild beast. Haha. What else? Oh I'm sick as a dog right now. It started with a nasty allergy day and now I think it might be a sinus infection. I have a mild temperature of 100.4 right now do I guess it's about to be NyQuil and bedtime for me. Till the next time....

No comments: