Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm still alive i swear!

WEll allan headed back out to work for the month.When he gets home we will be having a c section if it all goes as planned. Lilly went and had her 4 year old check up. Poor girl got 4 shots and a finger poke. She has been freaking out about the bandaids now for 3 days. She doesn't want anyone to touch them. Last night i had to hold her down and take them off and she freaked out like i might be trying to kill her. I felt so bad but she was just so worried about the bandaids for days now . I know the shots aren't hurting her anymore its just left over drama from the bandaids so now they are gone. lol.. The look she gave me was horrible though and she screamed and cried and kicked like i seriously was not her friend or mom at all.
I'm headed to the doctor myself for an ultrasound. I'll try to write more soon.

No comments: