Wednesday, April 28, 2010

doing better

Today went a lot better. This morning meghan came over and we took a practice test on mental health. Then we took lilly to daycare and went to take our real test. I got two points again. Which is fine. I am going to my last lecture class tomorrow. I'm so excited to be done with that. We have a test on tuesday next week and then our finals are the next monday. Yeah!!! After the test meghan took me out to a late lunch. While we were there they called to show our house so we ran home and cleaned it up real fast. Then we picked up lilly and headed to the mall. I got my hair colored. It looks a lot cleaner and well kept now. Haha. Meghan just pushed lilly around the mall in the stroller. Then I went and bought a new outfit for interviewing in arizona. All my interview outfits were for cold weather so I got some very cute black capri dress pants and a nice colorful top to go with it. I don't know how our house showing went. I think jim tried to call but I wasn't home ye and he didn't leave a message. They did take a booklet from inside the house so maybe they liked it. No idea really. Maybe I will find out tomorrow. It does seem like the traffic is picking up. Maybe because its the last few days for the tax credit. Anyway I'm off to bed. Have a good night you all!

No comments: